welele

 Lol, Jesus, life is hard and long and expensive!!

The good

The maybe bad/maybe apprehensions/ the what the hells

 

I have got a training job

 

         Why did I think I could hack London (tbh I didn’t – I just put the there jokingly and welele)

 

          I start in September – I need gang locums to support that month without pay especially with the related anticipated relocation expenses.

 

        What am I going to do with my car?


     Do I even want to be a paediatrician?


     I need to write at least one MRCPCH exam - sorry, can't afford it. It will have to be with their time/salary and study leave. 

 

        I am gonna miss having the flexibility of being a teaching fellow… I suppose instead of wallowing I should:

1.       Take my time off.

2.       Enjoy my lazy days

3.       Enjoy my lovely house room (not gonna have any of this in Golders green)


 

Last module of my fully funded diploma

 

Get me out of here man! Ke lapile, I don’t know what the module wants from me… and I just can’t get into it. I am trying – which is how I ended up here(blogging instead of studying), but I guess I must beat my body into submission.

 

They absolutely must make higher adult learning more fun than this – this is bordering on torture.


 

Got my visa and I am going to see me man

 

This long-distance thing is hella exhausting and expensive. Yhhuu Lord – get me out of here [not break up please…but you work in your mysterious ways so this plea is probably pathetic].

I am going to see a whole new country, properly. Lol, last time I was in France I lost my passport in the airport…in transit. Scenes hey… scenes!

 And my house is not that well connected, there is a train station but its one of them ones that’s out of the way such that to get anyway you have to change a few times and that’s like 30 mins unnecessary to your journey. At least the smoker’s house was like 30 mins to Waterloo - door to door. And no, nothing will make me thing about going back.


 

I think I was good with money.

 

It is actually not fair that may pay just doesn’t cut it. Imagine you are whole doctor, and you have to ration your coffee expenditure, coffee!!

 

I did panic buy loads of clothes for Paris, which are going to be delivered late anyway so… my precious time.

 

Sorrows, prayers and thoughts!!

 

And I can't even begrudge these days... they are the best. I am getting the most rest I will probably ever get, I have options, I have no child and I can be on holiday and say I am working from home. Even with that, they are difficult and exhausting and they keep on asking and I keep on having to give and that is just me - before all issues surrounding family and loved ones!! Hmmmm...we must stay focused brothers and sisters. 

I feel like I am in it but I know I am not quite in it... so. There maybe a lot of typos on here... sorry ke a otsela. 


my old ends... miss them :(  the days where I frequented CW did not feel like the best...but in retrospect...hindsight you damned hag!!

Comments

Popular Posts