Another untitled

Today I met a man. Well, the man was in-fact my tutor for the morning session. Think of the most ecstatic, most passionate, most charismatic, most holistic person you can think of. That was the man. You know those people that teach about life instead of the actual medicine ? The ones that have really made an effort, it seems, to get the most out of this life. He was downright brilliant. With this yellow rubber duck tie and his ridiculous glasses. He had transferable good-vibey-rainbows-and-butterlies energy, and I know for certain I wanna be him. He is up there with the Frankie Bergstein.

I don't know how to phrase it, but you know when you see somebody and you see bits of yourself in them and you just love what you are seeing? Anyway, I appreciate that he might have had all sorts of privilege, but it is still pretty inspiring to see what he has done with his life. He has written books (in my opinion, they are average (the one I have read is), but he has written books), worked in a few several parts of the world, is into homeopathy and hypnotising, he has given lectures on happiness (and homeopathy, sadly) and it seems is continually studying, proper studying, for his own improvement as well as to prepare for our teaching sessions. I think he has really taken kindly the counsel of the years, and here he is, just brilliant.

And how does apply to me and my blog ? Good question. I think 2019 is really that girl, were everyone is really trying to be better and they are actually committing. Writing about this is just me trying to show the universe what I would like from my life. And just reminding myself of the unlimited opportunities that are out there. In 2065, I would also like to be semi-retired locum-ing paediatrician, teaching medical students and instructing yoga/zumba class. I also want to have worked for DRs-without-boarders anywhere really and would really like to do a Masters in London (any one of the major children's hospital would do) at some point...and gotten a cheeky under-boob tat. I have always been such a dreamer...sigh. But a good sigh, what ever will be will be, with me helping it to be so or with me completely ruining it all (non committal as always).

Back on earth, I am having tension headaches I think (tolerable). I am sleeping so poorly(we are back in December), the amount of sugary sweets I have had in the name of snacking is appalling. I have also tried to make banana bread, a somewhat positive outcome (don't ever give up). All that said, I am kind of enjoying studying for my exams, I am spending so much time with my housemate and it is honestly beautiful. I also love it when I recall stuff unprovoked, like 'Yass, I been studying ma'am!'. I have been going on runs and that is really going well. I am still hating the process at the same time. I do feel relieved, prospectively (the relief will manifest on Wednesday), oh the slumber I will have. I am terrified, but what else can be done?

I am well, and I hope you all are. I went back to this golden study playlist, my initiation to indie folk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pliDsyfUXcg). Love and light xxx

Comments

Popular Posts