A Good Place

15th March 2019

I had (have) a really good friend from senior school. His name is Serite, we have been through a lot of mid-youth-crises together. I would always text him, 'I am in bad space'. I was always in a bad space back then, always. After a while he'd reply 'nothing new, you live in a bad space'. Being a teenager was so hard (big lol). I should really stop saying lol,  it is not professional.

Anyway, good morning from a good space. I am happy, I am fulfilled and lacking nothing. I do not want to leave this place. I do not know why I was apprehensive. Day three I think, of being with Naswi and her family. I feel like I am home home. Like think of your parents house, the warm homeliness and the characteristic clutter. The watching of South African dramas/soapies from six o'clock to nine o'clock without a worry or a care. The beautiful affirmative statements about your hair,  face and butt from your mother (Naswi's mom). It feels right. Also, I just love people's beds. All my childhood life I guess, I have shared a bed with my sister and it was reminiscent of that with Naswi. I feel joy. Also I have money, I can concentrate now and I have options. I was meant to have left for Edinburgh a day and a half ago, I just cant bring myself to do it. I feel so refreshed. So many wrongs with the world at the moment but I am doing really well. 

Glasgow is a bit dingy, leaves a lot to be desired. It probably does not help that the weather is so horrible and I have mostly stayed indoors. The weather is the reason I haven't left for Edinburgh yet. I was not planning anything touristy either way.

(incomplete).

Love and light xxx



Heaven is a place on earth, it's Naswi's house. New woman now, even got my hair done!







Comments

Popular Posts