Post BSU event


Hello, I haven't publicised my blog yet..but still I make entries. Umm I think I am gonna link Giselle on Christmas so it is like a Christmas present. She is special like that. Okay, let's get on with it then.

Before I start, special shout out to the moon last night. She was so pretty. I was walking to my 'friends' hotel and I hadn't listened to Florence in a long time. Beholding her beauty while listening to Ms Welch was top two. That walk was the most beautiful twenty minutes I have had in a while. Especially when 'shake it out' played. It was like coming home, like a wave of healing( spiritual things lol) washed over me. I was happy, just wanted to share my joy. Like I said, the joy is slowly trickling back into my life and I am loving it. 

I live in England if that isn't clear yet (lol). There is only two Batswana students in my uni...so when I say I long for company ya Batswana, I mean I LONG for it. I know BSU events are more or less Sodom and Gomorra but gosh I have the time of my life at them! I always go all out too. I just feel that they are where I go to experience my youth, to be me on steroids. I was very happy to go alone. Book my own place (hostel haha) and just be. Spending my money and never letting go of that alcohol. I will always attend them when I can, I find them so refreshing. 

I probably drank too much on the first day but I am working on that. I really am. But other than that...I was happy. I had my wig on, I wore my boots and a skirt that worked with my badonkadonk-a. So I was a whole vibe for myself. Met all my crushes...all 4 of them. Living, I tell you!! I always spend money somewhat recklessly but ahh what can be done? YOLO, that is the motto! The wig and the boots were short lived, next day came lil uzi with the maroon vans haha. Apparently, I should buy new shoes and diversify my wardrobe loool. I really should though, I really should. 

Post them, I am always broke, sometimes ashamed but gosh I come back so full of life with fresh enthusiasm. Like, we talk about course and I get affirmations, advice, compliments basically everything you need to get through another semester in the wintery hell. So what I am trying to say is, they are a form of happiness too I guess. I bet you thought I was gonna talk about how I got a shag at the event: Nah bruv, me and the Lord are one. 

As far as holidays go, I think I am done. I am scared of spending Christmas alone but ahh don't die. I have partied, I have travelled and then partied even more. I think we shall put a lid on it, I want to rest and I have not the budget for it either way. I am actually very proud of myself because amidst all this, I have done two script modules to practise for my prescribing exam and finished a book. I guess from here more studying and interview prep...add a little exercise if the self discipline allows. Love and light. xxx

Comments

Popular Posts