Grateful

The year is drawing to an end and I don't feel much about it. That is it really. I am with my good friend Eta, we are chilling really. I should have pushed for beach vibes more, but what can be done? I am so nonchalant it's bothering me. I think it's the guilt of my binge drinking actions.

Anyway, Eta and I have been looking through old photos. And boy...phew!! It was busy, it has been busy guysen. We have come from far please!! Like the MaP days, where I was antisocial and kinda sorta focused. To  BIG DAYZZ! Oh the best time of our lives, the prime! To days when I caught trains to go clubs in Cardiff, I wasn't even drinking then. I have always been a sucker for bad decisions. Then we were reminiscing about trap vibes back in 2017...like I said the best times man.

I often feel like I am missing out on life, like I should be out somewhere experiencing stuff and making memories. However, looking over those photos and laughing over the folly of our youths has warmed my heart so much. I have lived guys, I have lived. I have done it all, seen it and experienced most of it and I ain't fronting about nothing at all. I am so grateful for all my friend and the memories we made. We may not be in each other's lives anymore but we got through the best and worst of times together, and that is more than enough. I thank you God <3. And this has made me think of Jhene's W.A.Y.S

Love and Light x

Comments

Popular Posts