Short and simple

One of my greatest desires in life is to have strong convictions. I really have no strong principles, and this is why this resonated with me... 





I started with that because if I had strong convictions, maybe I'd be more meticulous, work really hard, and write at the standard I dream of. I mean.. I'd better start with my typing speed first... but whatever.

As an aspiring writer...I follow a lot of blogs, and Blessing's is one of my favourites. It just is, and I really enjoy reading his reflections on his rich existence so far...this one moved me a little. I wonder what in my life will leave such a mark... sometimes I feel like I ought to have children to make my life more meaningful. But this could also be a side effect of having visited home recently... Botswana does that to you... You want to hustle and become more, own property and livestock, and be deeply involved in your community. I have let my mind wander again... 

I came to say nothing is really the same anymore... like we have lost so much... 3pm check-in ?? For a budget hotel...even worse things are happening at the airports... ga go a sala sepe e bo re simolla go iserver the inflight food. 

Why I feel this way: I have travelled to Manchester, and it has a special place in my heart. It was my city when I was in uni, and I feel like I have come of age in this region. I qualified here; before I had a life partner, I was set on practising in these ends. I travelled here by train, and I felt so fortunate to behold the English countryside...as has been said before... the blue was sooo blue and the green the same... almost as if someone had turned the contrast all the way up. Everything has been beautiful until I found that check-in was at 3 pm... next time it is gonna be 5pm. 

I am running the Manchester Half, and I have done no training at all... this is the last time I run or do not train leading up to my race. I promise myself.  Anyways...I'd better do a bit of French, then do an activation run, and then find something to eat. 


Comments

Popular Posts