I hate night shifts
Hello,
Umm, what am I learning from being off social media... not much, really. But some things I have noted are... in no order really: stalker, stalker, stalker, stalker; my phone battery is actually alright when I am not spending hours on it; my sleep is probably the only thing that has a dramatic improvement; I miss brainrot so much...so much, maybe once my current accounts deactivate and delete...Maybe I will come back: I am managing to read... bo ma a book per couple of days to a week max, and I think that is really some feat.
I am still spending a gajillion hours on it... I basically offset my time off with YouTube, which... hey... long-form content at least, hey.
Life:
I still have not scheduled a single swimming lesson since May.
My next job is going to be so far... I think if I were a single girl I'd move in a heartbeat.
I need to do so much mandatory training... let me stop dilly-dallying and get on with it.
I think what I am currently learning is to just live... whatever that means to you: spend money, save money, be sober, get drunk, abstain or do all sorts of orgies, pray or curse the lord, eat, fast, love or hate... something like what the prophet would have said in Ecclesiastes.
![]() |
| Goodbye summer, I will miss you. Thank you always, London ❤️ |

Comments
Post a Comment