'After all, computers crash, people die, relationships fall apart. The best we can do is breathe and reboot.'

 Hello, 

Just witnessed one of the most spectacular sunsets ever. The moon is also so beautiful and almost full, and there is a crisp, refreshing breeze moving through the city right now...yes, the city roars below, as insatiable as ever, but that is fine, and isn't all creation just glorious?? So happy to share the earth with all living things. 

I ate all the snacks in my house today. Well, those that belong to me. 

It is two days till my exam, and I am so done, done. Still learning new things, though, so I'm not so done really, I need a miracle. 

My colleagues have accepted the government's pay offer. I feel shafted and somewhat despondent...I shall choose to trust my union. 

Feeling super anxious about my new placement. I think I will need a lot of support. 

There really is a lot that I feeling and going through, but I can't think myself out of those issues or feelings, so whatever, sooo yeah... 

Life is good... always remembering that. 

I called home after drafting this - we will win this war. 



 

Comments

Popular Posts