10/10

The end of a successful work week. I was taught loads during ward rounds, I had a study day where I learnt loads from brilliant people, I had positive interactions with colleagues, I did some studying and...

My exam is in 40 days lol 

I am on page 25 of an almost 500-page book for book club I am unsure if I will finish by the next meeting. 

Just realising that I have so much time in the evening which will be dedicated to gym and studying... maybe an evening of friends once the weather is better 

The only that tried to mess up my week was that my old trust sent bailiffs after me - not quite like that but almost...saying they overpaid me and that I owed them £2800 or something. I think, 'First of all, BITCH!!!', but it is actually not true. But I will see, super proud of how I handled it. Normally I avoid stuff and let it get to me... this time I rose up to the challenge. The jury is still out. But that has been challenged. 

My LTFT rota is so bare... like I am barely at work and what am I gonna earn and learn ?!!!

Fridays sometimes feel lonely - but today... still somewhat lonely but happy to have stayed back and finished studying. I have no thoughts except... if you look around, you will see that love is all around. 





Comments

Popular Posts