Addendum


The repair cost £517.00. 

They said the screen was playing up once they had fixed it so they gave me a new phone,  'new phone'. So if you see me, give me a hug. 

And I did the shift at the end of my nights; first of all - I love children. When I do A&E and they send me to paeds, I am like 'ohh nooo the parents are gonna shout at me, ohhh but I will miss the exciting adult stuff'... but I genuinely enjoy it. They are so cute, and and and...

But I am knackered, so probably - never again. Ama be well rested before any other extra shifts I pick, gonna pick palaces that are not horrible to drive to, and I am not gonna be afraid to dip into my savings. Like maybe to pay the apple bill but driving back ke otsela and I was nope...you absolutely can't risk your life for this. 

Frontal lobe keeps doing its thing and I am here for it. 

Comments

Popular Posts