Cycling trivialities

I have such a warped relationship with seniority…or those I feel a sense of responsibility to. I guess I am people pleaser too (for someone that’s adamant she is not).

Today’s little victory was that I was able to call in sick to work(for tomorrow’s shift), with my back (like firminin it), after umming and ahing for the whole day. Like girl you are sick, why would you lie?? You wanna sneeze all over the vulnerable neonates??! 

Anyway, I did it and I feel proud of myself. I think as cliché as it sounds, it’s hard to extend kindness to yourself so yeah… this is one of the ways I am doing it I guess or I did it and I am noticing it.

Also this is a 10 year plus training program…like how am I gonna survive if I am scared of calling in sick when I am genuinely sick. 


Happy weekend, x 

Comments

Popular Posts