mornings make me glad to be alive


 On some, 

' I who have died am alive again todayAnd this is the sun's birthdayThis is the birthday of life and of love and wingsAnd of the gay great happening illimitably earth '

Uggh 💛💚

Granted, I woke up because I just couldn't get comfortable in bed... and yes, I already feel a little sleepy having woken up around 5a.m....but still...the stillness, the quiet, the injection of colour into the vast vast sky...its art.

I enjoyed my toast and coffee and changed sim providers (for roaming purposes, really), and now I have all this living to do. I am glad, I am hopeful, and I feel quite beloved of the earth (see what being off work does to all of us). 

Currently loving:

  • That's its payday - need to balance so many ledgers 
  •  Really enjoying War and Peace 
  •  I met my supervisor on Wednesday, and well, that was inspiring and grounding, and I feel more settled in my job - only just
  • Three days off work due to industrial action - feeling like I am kinda sorta giving it to the man 
  • I facetimed my family these past two days, and that has been just... just what my little homesick heart wanted...need

 I don't want this to be long...but I hope you all have a good day and life... and please, please try to stop and smell some flowers. 

All my love,

Maatla x

Comments

Popular Posts