A random Thursday

 


I had an interesting Monday and Tuesday, overall I was not sure what my feelings about everything were...you know state of affairs type thing. Today though? Today is a good day!! 

I was on time for work, there was no traffic, parking was a breeze (thank you half-term!!). 

I pretty much got to my allocated work of the day straight away. Yes,  some of my students did not attend but teaching felt so rich, so heart warming today; the students engaged well and I just poured my heart out to all of them, imparting all the knowledge I know and really building that rapport with them.

I feel like I didn't over eat today, had the most scrumptious beets in my salad (I will never cease praising God for the sustenance and just jizzzzz in my taste buds because of sweet-fresh-amazing-glorious-food). 

My father called - I love that man! 

My request for a bank shift was approved after such a dry spell. I am about to live like a king. 

I did just one thing to help with some prep for next week and.... yes.

I am not going  to ask for more days like this, I am merely noticing and giving thanks.

I love life and I will miss this feeling. 💖 

Amen. 

[not suicidal]


Comments

Popular Posts