duality

 Just a proud moment from me to me...


A few days ago...


Now...



Not even 'what won't he do?' type of thing...just a lucky break after a better interview performance because I had done an interview for the same training program some time back. Now I can worry about other things; where ama live...how am I going to afford to live in London...what will happen to me car...need to at least write one PG exam... Ohh Allah swt...I am very grateful ๐Ÿ’›

[If I tell you gore I just put that job on the rank for vibes because...'ohhh silly old me, I'd never get into London anyway'... and I did...cosmic joke fr fr๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† that panel deffo were eating up my lies, I got my second choice!!! I think this means I ranked quite high on the interviews, and my ego is eating this up... anyway send flowers, money, and champagne ๐Ÿน]

Comments

Popular Posts