am i the wattpad kid??

 Lol... no, apparently they write good smut...but they are inconsistent because of mental health problems. I don't write smut nor do I have mental health issues... I just have issues and they just keep issuing. 

Okay, prefacing this...I have a job - pays a livable wage, I have a partner (on and off he loans me money and if I said the word and didn't need a visa he would take me until I sorted my issues), and my parents...they would do a lot to make sure I am safe and secure and fulfilled. However, I am not fulfilled and I just keep having the same problem and I am tired. 

The problem...no fixed abode, all sort of issues with houses I find, the salary and single income plays a role yeah... how will I move to self actualisation when I live in a hotel??

Anyway, the best use of my time is probably prepping for this interview...so I better do that. 

And...I will tweet this one 

Rage against the dying of the light, x 

Comments

Popular Posts