what a difference a day makes

I am sorry about yesterday's absolutely negative post. 

I went on that walk. I absolutely hate the cold but I love the winter sun, and how beautiful everything looks when its frosty sometimes.

Umm...I just felt that was irresponsible blogging leaving myself so negative and though true, there are better outlooks. 

And today was a good day or a better day, 

- I taught, I absolutely love medical students and I just enjoy being around them and learning with them. 

- I found a parking spot (with ease)

- I currently have the house to myself

- I like my car, and traffic was bearable (barely there actually) in my direction. Though really cold and what not...I enjoy getting to deice my car in the morning. My car, my car, my car, my car....I love it!

- I bought a hot water bottle, my first ever! And let me tell ya...wow!! I been missing out.

- I am grateful for the NHS (the job that teaches me so much and that pays...not competitive but pays nonetheless)

- I am grateful for my fully funded diploma 

- I am actually very very grateful for the UK. For all it it takes, I feel it has allowed me to just expand in the most beautiful of ways and...yes. 



I hope I always remember to bala masego ame

Sometimes when I am in these kinda states, I always think, "Are you trying to manipulate fate?" hahaha but I am not... I am just trying to be more balanced. 

Good night x

 

Comments

Popular Posts