Call it dreaming

Hello,

I bring you good tidings. Umm...well, good-ish. I have been crying quite a lot but it was on reflection(I honestly do that, you should try it too) that I realised that we did really well this year. Yes...inspite of and despite. Not gonna lie, I still do not have a plan for next year but I think we are gonna be okay. How? Mother nature, God, us, the stars and whatever else has been carrying us all along.

I am carrying forward love and light, gin, music, poetry and vibes. And gratitude. I will continue to read blogs and listen to Hozier and Florence. If I am lucky I will squeeze in a book and few jogs here and there. I will keep my heart open and listen to it when I need rest. I will embrace it all; pain, failure, love, uncertainty, the bad weather and work. And vibes!

I haven't much to say except; thank you for reading my blog and allowing me to be a nauseatingly love and light hun on here. This is such a lazy post...but I had to say goodbye for 2019. There really isn't anything new under the sun, all that has been said and done will be said and done again. I am just trying to say...change for the good if you want to, stay the same if you want to, try, rest, try again and rest again. There is a lot of heaviness that comes with new years, so much pressure and anxious anticipation...so much like birthdays, do not let it get to you, but it is also okay to be sad. You guys should share your resolutions with me so I have a vague idea of what to do with 2020.

Baby did this and I was right there. Favourite moment of 2019!! What more could a ghel ask for?

Also,

'whoever you are, no matter how lonely, 
the world offers itself to your imagination, 
calls to you like the wild geese, harsh and exciting- 
over and over announcing your place 
the family of things' - Mary Oliver 

You ( I/ We) have a place in the family of things.

And lastly;

'...with all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy' - Desiderata poem.

Love and light,

X

Comments

Popular Posts