I Thank You My Fate


And did you get what
 you wanted from this life, even so?
I did.
And what did you want?
To call myself beloved, to feel myself
beloved on the earth. - Raymond Carver 

I did, I really did and still am. Top of the morning from Stoke, and I am in a good space. All things of yesterday forgiven and forgotten…and today we rejoice with the heavens at the beauty of life and the beauty of love. Love for oneself, love for living and love for living things. Sending a special shout out to coffee and music, always. Here is to now! 

Great humility fills me,
great purity fills me,
I make love with my dear
as if I made love dying
as if I made love praying,
tears pour
over my arms and his arms.
I don't know whether this is joy
or sadness, I don't understand
what I feel, I'm crying,
I'm crying, it's humility
as if I were dead,
gratitude, I thank you, my fate,
I'm unworthy, how beautiful
my life.  - Anna Swir

I do not want to write much today, I feel the poems say all that there is to say. When Florence gave us “High as Hope”, she said, “It seems small in comparison, but I will see you soon.” So I say the same to you. Keep well. Love and light xx

Comments

Popular Posts