No title just yet

Hello, 

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......hmmmmmmmm...

If I were a proper blogger, this would be one of those posts churned out because of consistency's sake...that wasn't scripted or scheduled either. It is Friday, and I am back to my meh Fridays. God, please...I need to have a better year, all across the board, in every aspect.

Honestly speaking, 2022 wasn't an awful year. I was just plagued by this aimlessness and baselessness. These feelings bred incredible amounts of slothfulness, which, yeah, it's good to *rest*, but I am the type of person energised by activity and I want a different vibe this year...in summary, 2022 was okay. Or am I being harsh...naahh, it was okay; just that, okay. 

So random thoughts and happenings:

I spent money on car service when my car just needed an oil top-up. See why I need a stay-in husband who is also a mechanic? I am not mad though. I am such a terrible driver and am super inexperienced in automobiles, and my MOT is coming up, so...I am sure it is justifiable in the grand scheme of things. 

I am so broke!! I never wanna do anything again, I mean anything. Please send me cash - thanks. 

I want to leave the south (south of England); I am sorry but for rent prices to be this high is actually ridiculous. 

Also, death to all landlords! I am sorry, I know my parents rent out the little house, and I am sure I can vouch for their ethical practices but death to all landlords. Literally, why do you have six homes? And why are they divided into seven tiny rooms for upwards of £850?? I am also sorry, but death to people that take in lodgers. Just live in your house man! Be all the vegetarians you want!

Umm, can you tell I am not paid very well? And that capitalism is really squeezing all of us? And that I never wanna be a lodger ever (tbh, some arrangements can be reasonable...but there are always off vibes and yeah...no). 

I really don't care about visa applications. You want me not to come? I will be more than grateful. 

I am not enjoying Honey and Spice (audiobook)! At all, at all. And y'all said you enjoyed it. I just... I need to stop listening to you all. To be honest, I didn't enjoy Love in Colour, so maybe I just don't vibe with her style of writing. 

I am also not enjoying my other paperback! Lol... they really come in threes!

I have started a new job. I fear I may have girl bossed a bit too close to the sun, but I remain hopeful...I just wanna...you know... yeah. I wonder if I am one of those people who interview well but could be better workers...I don't know. I feel like I can vouch for myself; I do work - smarter (yeah, I don't think I am a hard worker (nor a smart worker tbh)...but I work, am reliable, and am a great team player. I think.  

I am also very sleepy and have a viewing in like three hours. Please send light and love and well wishes. I am not even down, but I just need good fortune, money and all I can get. 

Anyway, here are the things I am unsubscribing from:

- long, heavy braids 

We going Setswana teacher hairstyles baby!!

- nails! 

I am never not just jazzing up my natural nails. That is it - no acrylic or shellac. Really hate the sensation of having my nails filed, also hate the drill too...gosh, will I ever find the right vibrator??

- waxing! 

Rest in peace, aunty; the folliculitis, ingrown and pain you've caused me is enough. I am one of those babes who do really well with a trim using the cheapest blade out there. 


Here is to *shaken together, running over, shall people...* in 2023 (in true pentecostal style lol) 


Love and light, x
I am so tired - sorry for the bad grammar and flow.



Comments

Popular Posts